Telephonic Interview Tips
What you need to do before telephonic interview
1- Ready with update resume
Before the telephonic interview ready, With same resume which you submitted at the time of applying for a job.
- Do home work about the company before the telephonic interview.
- Have a pen and paper handy for note taking.
- Turn off call waiting on your phone so your call is not interrupted.
- Clear the room- dislodge the kids and the pets. Turn off the sound system and the TV. Close the door.
- Do keep a glass of water handy, in case you need to moist your mouth.